Emergency Fire Restoration
Our Mission Statement is “to be the industry’s fastest and most cost effective resource to restore our clients’ structures and contents to pre-loss condition, never compromising quality of work.” Recently, one of our client’s Class A buildings had a fire in a tenant’s space. The actual fire was contained to a 4,000 sq ft area, but the smoke affected 70,000 sq ft. Knight Restoration performed a complete demo/rebuild of the affected space, plus a complete detailed cleaning of the entire building.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind should you ever be confronted with a fire.
- Establish security fire watch until system is back on line.
- Set up temporary power or return power to unaffected tenants.
- Setup temporary HVAC on servers (if necessary).
- Work with your insurance adjuster to determine exact coverage.
- Inspect and diagnose all equipment- HVAC, Electrical, and Fire Alarms.
- Determine what can be cleaned and what needs to be replaced, especially when it comes to the HVAC system.