Expert Mold Remediation Services
Knight Restoration Services specializes in mold remediation for nationwide commercial facilities of all sizes. Mold spores are the seeding or reproducing bodies that float freely in the air and can grow on virtually any substance, providing moisture is present. When excessive moisture accumulates in buildings or on building materials, mold growth will often occur, particularly if the moisture problem remains undetected or unaddressed. Mold growth is not only unpleasant to look at, but it can also be extremely hazardous to your health if left untreated.
There’s not a practical way to eliminate all molds and mold spores in an indoor environment – the way to properly control indoor mold growth is to control the temperature. Knight Restoration Services knows that moisture control is not one of those things that are beyond your control. Microbial organisms such as mold will eat almost any organic materials and cause devastating health problems in an indoor environment where moisture is elevated and uncontrolled.
How Our Mold Remediation Process Works
Our mold remediation process involves certain procedures and policies to ensure the affected site is properly contained. These are the general guidelines we follow that allow us to tackle jobs of all sizes:
- We immediately stop any water leak and contain the moisture flow.
- We take into consideration the affected tenants of the property, gathering proper personnel and supplies to begin the remediation.
- We establish containment to provide protection for any occupants by:
- Eliminating the source of moisture
- Removing any damaged areas (where needed)
- Evaluating the affected area to see if further materials need to be removed
- Reassembling the space to prevent or limit the possibility of recurrence by controlling the sources of moisture
Customized Mold Solutions for Your Facility
Knight Restoration Services is capable of providing expert mold remediation across the U.S. We specialize in identifying the right procedures to stabilize moisture, halt microbial growth, and remove the problem directly at its source. Most of what’s been said about mold in recent years is true, though not everything’s been said. The reality about mold growth is that every building’s different, its occupants are all different, and there is no “one size fits all” solution to mold remediation. That being said, please give us a call today if you’d like us to develop a customized solution that’s right for you and your facility.